This product review was uptated on December 2019.
In the modern world, sugar can be found everywhere, whether granulated or in cubes. Yes, it cannot be denied that the delicious taste that sugar gives to meals makes the palate and the taste buds of a person dance full of joy and happiness. But beyond that great taste, it is not healthy if consumed in excessive amounts.
Many diseases are caused by excess of sugar, and a person who suffers from those diseases does not know which side to look at when going out to do the shopping because every product in the supermarket contains sugar, making life much more difficult for many people.
The worst of all is not that sugar can be found in all products of the markets and in very large quantities, but the worst of all is that sugar manages to make a person’s addicted to it. Once sugar is tasted in quantity, the body begins to ask for more and more to be able to quench that desperate desire to consume something sweet, and that is when the food industry takes advantage.
And it takes advantage of bringing to market more and more products with large amounts of sugar. They look for new combinations of flavors to be able to sell their products and thus damage the health of many people.
How can there be so many varieties of chocolates on the market? Milk chocolate, plain chocolate, semi-plain chocolate, peanut chocolate, almond chocolate, white chocolate, milk and white chocolate, chocolate with cookies, chocolate with caramel… What other kind of chocolate combination will exist?
And the same happens with candies, for example there are apple, orange, grape, or strawberry candies, among many other flavors.
Why are there so many flavors of sweets? What is the need for so many flavors if the only thing that is consumed with that is the same sugar and different chemicals? Why eating a grape or lemon candy if they use the same ingredients and the only thing that changes is the chemical that gives them a different flavor?
Once the body becomes accustomed to large amounts of sugar, there is no turning back. The body will ask for more and more until it is satisfied, and that is never going to happen. That is why there is a solution to this whole problem. It was created by someone who knows about the subject.
This new and great detox program is called “21 Day Sugar Detox“.
Who is the Creator of 21 Day Sugar Detox?
The creator of 21 Day Sugar Detox is a professional nutritionist who specializes in various fields of nutrition (such as health, lifestyle, evolutionary nutrition, dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free, among other specialties) and is also known and successful thanks to her best-selling book “Practical Paleo”.
Her name is Diane Sanfilippo, and she can be found in different social networks like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest (the fact that she can be found in all these social networks helps those who do not believe in this things to realize that the 21 Day Sugar Detox is no scam and that Diane tries to help people as much as possible to have a healthy life).
What is 21 Day Sugar Detox?
The 21 Day Sugar Detox is a program that allows anyone to stop feeling trapped by sugar and carbs at mealtime. It is based on a totally natural and healthy diet that allows the body to stop having so many cravings and desires to eat sweet things and carbs.
This diet will not only allow the person to stop having those uncontrollable cravings and desires, but also teach him or her a way to feed and fill his or her body to stay healthy, active and fit, as this program contributes to the loss of weight as well as creating a habit.
Can Everyone Follow this Program?
Of course everyone can follow this program.
This program was designed for anyone who wants to detoxify a little the body of carbs and sugars that the market sells to us day by day and to take care of the body to improve health, but above all it was designed for those people who have problems due to a bad habit in the daily feeding, for really busy mothers, who do not have much time, and their families (all recipes included in this program can be consumed by children, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers), for those who suffer from diabetes, for athletes (who will not need to fill their cupboards with supplements and more supplements because only the refrigerator is what should be filled and stocked) and those people who suffer from strong and uncontrollable cravings for sweet things like sweets, chocolates, etc.
The program contains a lot of recipes that are soy-free, peanut-free, gluten-free and corn-free, but this does not mean that this program cures diseases, but helps fight them and make people’s lives healthier.
Some of the many recipes that may be found are: Coconut almond wraps, banana-based smoothies, apple chutney bacon, sunbutter truffles, kale pesto chicken soup, swirly crustless quiche, among others.
What does this Program Include?
The items that come with this program are:
- The quick guide consisting of 80 pages in which you can find the basic questions to the program and various recipes that will allow and help people detoxify the body.
- Some extra guides for those who are athletes, mothers who are breastfeeding or people with certain diseases, among others, who can look at these books and see which foods they can consume and which ones they should avoid and substitute for others.
- A set of audios of not very long duration, between 15 and 20 minutes approximately, in which will be talked about what should wait of this program each day until finalizing it.
- Once the person is within the program, you can receive through e-mail as much recipes as motivations or support for the day to day and not lower your arms if you really want to improve your health.
- People will be able to connect with other people who are in the same condition and who are following this program. They will be able to talk about the program and give each other motivation and help in order to stand firm.
- But only Premium and Plus packages will be able to buy books with a good format and a number of recipes, more than 200, that help the body to detoxify.
What Makes it Different from other Programs?
What makes the 21 Day Sugar Detox different from other programs is:
- That this program is so simple that there are no hidden tricks in it and people can get good and real results just by following it;
- You will not need to buy and buy magic pills and supplements that are usually sold because the only thing that is needed to follow this plan is to be found in the kitchen, and
- That people will not have to fall into the lies of the food industry by buying food that claims to be healthy or diet because this program only needs real food.
With just three simple steps you can start this program. The first thing to do is buy the program so that the books can be received in two to three days after being purchased, then you can download extra materials and audios, and finally, you can get support from other members of the community at an online forum.
There is not much difference in price between one package and another, but that will depend on each person and their economic situation. It is convenient to buy the Premium package for being the most complete of all, but this does not mean that the simpler and cheaper is useless. Premium has more variety.
If you read about the 21 Day Sugar Detox Scam, do not believe it at all. There is no scam with this program. It teaches you to replace all those unhealthy sugars with healthy and natural foods that allow one to detoxify and unaccustomed to the sugars that the industries imposed on our bodies.
Finally, a person can learn to eat healthily and to consume the natural sugar that is in fruits without the need to want more and run to the market to buy thousands and thousands of sweets. Thanks to this program people will finally be able to detox themselves from so much sugar.
If you want to know more about the product or buy it, you can go to the official website (https://21daysugardetox.com/?hop=0) to get it. It is 100% guaranteed that if you do not feel satisfied after 14 days, the money will be returned.