This product review was uptated on April 2019.
There are many products on the market that are toxic and many medications that do not do anything good for the body. People often consume “healthy” products to feel better and take care of their body and health or take medicines that were indicated by the doctor so that they can heal better, but they do not realize that everything they are giving the body is nothing healthy at all, if not the opposite.
Many people suffer from some disease and that is why they go from doctor to doctor and they tell people they have to take some medicine, later people who take will begin to feel better, but short time after other organs begin to fail and the symptoms of other diseases begin to appear. That is because a drug that is used to treat a certain problem may generate another problem that has never existed before.
But there is now a product that allows people to protect their families from these toxic and medicinal foods by replacing them with 215 alternatives that are better, healthier and more natural: Everyday roots book.
Who is the creator of Everyday Roots?
The author of this book was born in Minnesota and is a holistic health lover. She spent years and years living in a cabin in the woods where she learned to get along with nature and learned to trust in it so she could contribute in helping to improve people’s lives.
She did this because for several years she was taking medications that did not have any effect on her, just as they certainly did not have in so many other people. She decided to write a book that would offer a natural solution to the problems that may exist in people’s lives.
The name of the author of Everyday Roots is Claire Goodall.
What is the Everyday Roots?
The Everyday Roots is a book in which people are given instructions to live a healthy life without the need to spend large amounts of money on medications or toxic products that do not really work. It would be like a kind of manual so that people know what these products or medicines are in the house and they can be replaced by alternatives that are much healthier and really work.
What will be achieved through this book?
What will be achieved through this book will be:
People will learn to live a healthier life and to be able to live it better in order to consume remedies that can be done in the comfort of their house. People will learn that they can treat certain diseases, such as seasonal allergies, headaches, coughs and other health conditions, with natural ingredients that anyone has in the kitchen cupboard, such as apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and honey.
- People will learn how to make their own natural beauty products which, of course, will be free of toxins. The advantages of having this book is that people will not have the need to buy or use the toxic products that are sold in the market to brush their teeth, clean their hands, wash their hair or do the laundry. They will have the advantage that they will know the products that were used in these home remedies and they will be assured that none of these are harmful to the health of anyone who uses them.
- People can have a big smile on their faces and pockets full of money because with all these small changes that will be made, people will spend much less money on expensive products of the market and will be able to spend the money that they could not before in going out with their friends or family, to enjoy their lives and their money.
- People will be able to take control of their lives and do what they always wanted to do without having obstacles that would prevent them. People will become more independent of large industries and corporations, and of traditional medicine to be much more self-sufficient.
What do you get besides Everyday Roots book?
This book does not come alone, but comes with three free bonuses:
- Everyday Herbs: It is an additional guide about holistic herbs that speaks of medicinal and healing herbs such as lavender, chamomile, red raspberry leaf, lemongrass, valerian, nettle, peppermint, basil, echinacea and elderberry among others. People will learn how to grow their own herbs and discover how to use them to heal the mind and body.
- Coconut Oil Book: In this book you will discover the 107 uses that can be given to coconut oil to improve health, hair and skin; and they can also be used in household and pets.
- Lifetime Membership: The good thing about this third bonus is that people will be able to purchase Everyday Roots updates, every time the book is modified, for free. People will be able to access all future changes and additions in the book because the author is always discovering new remedies, redefining the products that are used for the house and creating new beauty recipes.
What kind of remedies will be found in this book?
In this book you will find remedies for the following kinds of pains:
- Headaches: People will be able to get the help they need to alleviate and eliminate any kind of migraine or headache they have in their lives.
- Sore Throat: People will learn how to do home remedies that will alleviate the discomfort of a sore throat and help cure it faster.
- Weight loss: People will learn how to get their metabolisms activated for a more effective and faster fat burning, and how they can stop feeling those strong cravings they have. They are provided with tips on how to lose weight naturally and how it should be done so there is no rebound effect that causes people to recover those lost pounds.
- Homemade Shampoo & Conditioner: People will learn how to make homemade shampoos and conditioners that manage to clean the hair in a deeper way so that it has a better shine and grows with much more force than before.
- Gas & Bloating: People will be able to get rid of those annoying gases and bloating by knowing which teas and which herbs alleviate these two problems.
- Acne: People will be able to get rid of all those scrubs, medicated creams and exfoliants filled with health-damaging chemicals by knowing they can do home remedies to treat acne naturally.
- Arthritis: People will be able to relieve themselves of the strong and unbearable pains of joints by being able to create natural balms and salves.
- Nausea: People will learn how to relieve annoying nausea by simply preparing natural drinks or herbal teas.
- Constipation: People will be able to get rid of this problem by adding some simple drinks and making small, but substantial, changes in their daily diet.
- Cold Sores: People will be able to prevent this problem from returning in the future in addition to achieving an improvement in recovery time.
- Dandruff: People will feel more relieved and will not feel any more embarrassed to eliminate the flakes that are produced by dandruff and dry scalp.
- Toothaches: People can finally feel relieved to the point of being free of all the discomfort and pain that dental sensitivity causes.
In addition, about 36 beauty and health conditions will be known.
What will people learn with this book?
What people will learn to do thanks to Everyday Roots will be:
- Face Masks: People can make face masks in their own homes to tone, soothe and moisturize their skin. They will learn how to use natural elements like oatmeal or strawberries for the daily care of their skins.
- Laundry Detergent & Fabric Softener: People will be able to get rid of dependence on the chemicals in the market when they learn to make their own fabric softener and laundry detergent with completely natural ingredients.
- Bath Fizzies & Salts: People will be able to fill their tubs with warm water and enjoy a relaxing music while taking a bath and aspire to the delicious and tranquilizing aromas, as well as acquiring the healing properties of bath fizzie or salts.
- Air Fresheners: People will learn that they do not need to buy in-store deodorants when they can create their own with a better, healthier aroma.
- Household Cleaners: People will be able to clean the house without being afraid that some toxic product remains on their carpets, or in the kitchen or bathroom when using natural products to do the cleaning.
- Body & Face Scrubs: People will be able to get rid of the toxic substances your body acquired during each day of the week through sugar scrubs and homemade salt.
- Deodorant: People will learn how to make their own homemade and natural deodorants, free of any toxic products.
- Mouthwash: People will be able to keep their mouths clean, fresh and free of any harmful bacteria naturally.
And these are just some of the many things that will be learned thanks to this book, there are still many more. On the official product page you can find different testimonials about how this book changed some people’s lives.
You can get the Everyday Roots program on its official website (https://go.everydayrootsbook.com/?hop=0) for $37. You have a guarantee that the money will be returned if you are not satisfied with the product.